Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TODAY IS THE 6 MONTH MARK.

I've been in Korea 6 months, and am offically half way through my contract.

Wow. Sometimes it seems like I've been here forever, and other times I feel like it's only been a few weeks.

Jason comes in 26 days. After he leaves, I'll have 8 weeks before returning to California.

I have a feeling this second half will go by faster than the first... One thing's for sure, the weather will be better (for me anyway, because I like hot more than cold)! If I could make it through a Korean winter, having 4 weeks of doing literally nothing but desk warming (winter break) for 8 hours a day, and not knowing for sure when I'd see my husband next, I know I can make it through these next 6 months.

Right now it's spring - a time of transition. I went through MANY changes in the previous 6 months, and I know many more changes are ahead.

~

Today was sooooo very cold. Around 4pm, the special education assistant teacher invited me to eat noodles with her. That was definitely a nice warm snack (dinner)!

Side note: They put up new wallpaper in the bedroom today. Although I know the mold is still there (because last night I worked for about 3 hours, peeling off the old wallpaper and bleaching the concrete walls... but the mold didn't go away), at least I don't have to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment