Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today Marrisa told the school nurse about my constant sickness, and they printed out a map to an ear nose and throat doctor in town. I think I will try to go sometime soon. My health has taken a serious beating since I've been here. And it shows all over my face (my skin condition is HORRIBLE!).

Apparently the people living in the apartment underneath me complained to the apartment manager, because I've been putting notes on their door asking them to PLEASE turn their tv volume down. Seriously, almost 24/7, I can hear their tv, and feel the vibrations of the sound. They told the apartment manager they are going to move out if I don't stop. Actually, that sounds like a splendid idea to me!.. I know, that's horrible to think, but honestly it makes me crazy.

I have never seen them, but the apartment manager came to the school today and told the administration staff I need to stop and there's nothing anyone can do about the obnoxious volume level, bc they are old people - age is everything in Korea. Chalk it up to a "culture difference". Old people here are aloud to be as rude as humanly possible, and everyone still worships them.

6 months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment